Tile Mate Cover with Keychain - Vegan Leather Key Fob Case for 2nd Gen Tile Tracker by Metier Life - Black
~FREE SHIPPING~ Limited time only
- PERFECT FIT - Measuring in at 36mm x 35mm, the cover was designed with the Tile Mate in mind. It fits snug but leaves the Tile accessible. The button can be pressed through the case and the chime sound isn’t dampened, so you can still find your stuff.
- ESSENTIAL ACCESSORY - The Tile is an amazing way to ensure your possessions stay with you. It doesn’t fit everyone’s aesthetic though, so we designed a beautiful FOB case that enhances its appearance while making it more resistant to the elements. A metal Grommet and included easy-open locking key ring keep your Tile securely on your keys.
- GREAT CRAFT - Quality accessories are our Metiér. This is a genuine Meteir product, using a PU Material that would fool fans of fine leather, durable nylon interior, and expertly assembled. We source responsibly, and we give back to the Endangered Species Foundation.
- USEFUL GIFT - What could be a better gift for a forgetful loved one than a surefire way to keep track of things? We all lose valuable things, so an attractive cover for the best tracking device available is a great way to help someone keep it together, in style.
- SLEEVE CASE AND KEY RING ONLY. Tracker not included.
Métier Life: Luxury done responsibly.
Accessorize your key ring with a sleek and attractive case for the Tile Mate.
The cover measures 35mm square, improving the look of your Tile Mate without adding much bulk. It may work with similarly sized trackers and selfie buttons but was designed specifically for Tile Mate and 2nd Gen Tile..
It includes a easy-open locking key ring for quick attachment and a secure hold.
Fight Against Extinction! Metier Life has partnered with Endangers Species International to help conserve the wildlife that needs our attention to survive. A portion of the proceeds from every sale goes to the science, political efforts, and implementation of solutions that benefit members of the ecosystem critically close to extinction.