Snoppa Go 3‑axis Brushless Stabilizer Split Handheld Gimbal For Gopro
~FREE SHIPPING~ On ALL DUCTI Bags!
Flexibility and Freedom to Shoot with GoPro
Designed for GoPro, it is the first hand-held gimbal with integrated controls to simultaneously control GoPro and the gimbal. Using the Snoppa Go will completely transform your videos and change the way you capture memorable scenes and action sports forever.
With Snoppa Go you can hold, control, and operate your GoPro with one hand. Now you can follow any action and capture smooth shots with ease.
- 3400 mAh battery - Up to 5 hours working time, and you can charge the GoPro. Moreover, the battery is replaceable (Panasonic NCR18650B) and you can get one more to double the battery life.
- Built-in LED light - We know that the action doesn’t always stop when the sun goes down. Snoppa Go is equipped with a built in LED light to illuminate the scene and let you keep filming.
- Storage space for a TF card – Running out of memory is a hassle and having an extra TF Card is essential. We added a safe, secure storage for a TF card built right into the Snoppa Go. No more losing memory cards or storing them haphazardly in your pocket.
- Perfect Video Stabilization - The Snoppa Go uses 3 brushless motors and advanced sensors to keep your camera level and stable during any kind of activity. The advanced 3-axis stabilization technology instantly compensates and auto-balances for vibrations, arm shake, and body movement. It allows you to follow a subject or capture an action scene perfectly, resulting in video footage that is stable across any plane of motion that perfectly captures the action.
- Control at Your Fingertips - We take pride in our industrial design and understand the importance of ergonomics.
- The silicone wrapped handle provides a soft, yet secure grip and the simple button controls can be operated easily without taking your eyes off the scene.
Snoppa Go is extremely versatile. It utilizes 3 modes of stabilization for any type of video capture.
- Pan Track Mode – Locks the tilt axis while controlling the pan axis for perfectly level panning and tracking for following shots and action that moves horizontally.
- Omni Track & Underslung Mode – The most versatile and useful stabilization mode controlling both the tilt axis and pan axis for optimum video stabilization. Unbeatable for action sports, snowboarding, skiing, running, driving vehicles, or any other motion-heavy activity needs to be perfectly captured.
- Go Remote, Get Creative - For special shots, creative filmmaking, and wireless control, Snoppa Go works with an optional remote control. Go remote and get creative, Snoppa Go can do it all.